Niki's Gaming Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left4Dead Game (Steam needed to play)

2 posters

Go down

Left4Dead Game (Steam needed to play) Empty Left4Dead Game (Steam needed to play)

Post  Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:32 am

Left 4 Dead is a Half-Life game where it feels like you are part of a zombie movie in a setting where most of the people have become infected and turned into zombies and you must survive. Just don't get left for dead Wink lol!

Here is a video of game play from the game Left4Dead (think it is the demo):

Get the game now (full game, not the demo as I don't think it is available anymore):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Left4Dead Game (Steam needed to play) Empty Re: Left4Dead Game (Steam needed to play)

Post  S3xy Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I want that game! I played the demo and loved it! It was like I was in a movie against Zombies! Have you ever seen Zombieland? I love that movie now thanks to this game! Hahah! Do you think the movie was influenced by Left4Dead?

Did you see the original before the release?

Do you like how they looked then? Francis wasn't as hot though haha!
S3xy
S3xy

Back to top Go down

Left4Dead Game (Steam needed to play) Empty Re: Left4Dead Game (Steam needed to play)

Post  Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Haha yeah I saw! You don't have it yet? Man already Left4Dead 2 is out and I have both! Wink

Oh and the Parodies on Youtube .. some of them are actually kinda good .. like this one:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S3xy Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:42 am

Haha that is so cute! Do they actually say those things in the game??? confused lol!
S3xy
S3xy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:13 am

S3xy wrote:Haha that is so cute! Do they actually say those things in the game??? confused lol!

Some of those things (a lot probably but I only recall some of those) but most I have not heard them ever say.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down