Niki's Gaming Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcade on a FREE forum?

2 posters

Go down

Arcade on a FREE forum? Empty Arcade on a FREE forum?

Post  Admin Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Yeah I just found out that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gives free arcades with their forums.. bah wish I would have known that earlier! I would have went there instead! Crying or Very sad

Also they have better posting methods. For example .. when here you decide to add in links after you already typed your text .. the links go at the bottom and you have to then manually edit your code to get it where you want it to be. Bah! Oh well .. you live and you learn about the difference between different forums right? Wink At least I didn't pick myfreeforum.org .. sure they have more theme templates but their security is not as good. Razz It is as if they don't trust their "customers" to manage their own admin responsibilities! scratch
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arcade on a FREE forum? Empty Re: Arcade on a FREE forum?

Post  Admin Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:54 am

Oh wow another one that does!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoey Thu May 05, 2011 2:10 am

Admin wrote:Yeah I just found out that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gives free arcades with their forums.. bah wish I would have known that earlier! I would have went there instead! Crying or Very sad

Also they have better posting methods. For example .. when here you decide to add in links after you already typed your text .. the links go at the bottom and you have to then manually edit your code to get it where you want it to be. Bah! Oh well .. you live and you learn about the difference between different forums right? Wink At least I didn't pick myfreeforum.org .. sure they have more theme templates but their security is not as good. Razz It is as if they don't trust their "customers" to manage their own admin responsibilities! scratch

I heard that freeforums tricks members when they first register into giving out their cell phone number to scammers. I wouldn't go with them. This forum you have right here rocks! Wink cheers

I have never had any issues with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] myself but have here on your freegametalk forums but only with posting if I want to do anything special with my text.. or want to go back and edit how my post looks. Actually no .. I did have one issue on myfreeforum.org. When you are a guest you can't see smileys even though there is no permission saying you can't .. it is so odd What a Face
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down